Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The End of the Start, and the Start of the New

Hey there folks, this marks the last day of 2014. 2015 will be the first full year for this blog.
 I'm looking forward to seeing where it takes me and this blog, and what strange new adventures will arise. I have been scouring the internet looking for new content to capture.

I have set numerous dates to attend car shows, auto crosses, rally crosses, and other Air Pump centered events. I'm Looking to again go to Formula Drift Seattle, time permitting. And I am very much looking forward to getting a new camera, for which I have already fattened up a savings account for.

 The photos posted today are from my dads neat Nikon D5100 and some neat lenses from the old film camera. The Pump is my old bug because I had no other car to shoot. So stayed tuned for what this year has to offer and all the stellar Pumps that will grace this blog. Happy New Year friends!

Joshua Sewell

Instagram: josh_sewell_photo

1 comment:

Andy Sewell said...

saweet, the bug color kinda matches the surrounding!