Thursday, December 11, 2014

Cloudy, Teal and a Couple of the JZ

It would be hard to find a fellow AirPumper (individual who drives an AirPump with more than a utilitarian mindset) who doesn't have a dream car. This may be an Italian exotic with a high reving 27 cylinder engine, or a thirsty American luxury car with a bit less cylinders and that much more displacement. But for me, I have a dream of almost any every day car that has been modified to perfection with a raspy low cylinder engine, induced forcefully with Air.
Case in point this perfected is300 on AMEs with one large Turbo by Garrett  and two JZs in the engine bay, I'd have put three in there but hey it's not my Pump. I love the consistency of the build and the teal color is to die for. I recently saw this feller for sale on craigslist after the Offset Kings show and was astonished that the owner was selling such a unique Pump. Unfortunately I didn't have the funds at the time and couldn't purchase. But this car opitimizes my dream car. One that can transport some buddies, looks like a monster and has the numbers to back it up. Form, function, and forced induction. Can't go wrong. What's your dream car? Let me know in the comments section below. Maybe I'll get a shoot on it!
Also I really like the blue polish rag. I use one of these for my car(more on that in later posts). Can't beat a blue polish rag. Something about that color. 

Joshua Sewell

Instagram: josh_sewell_photo

No comments: