Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pumped: M3 spotting

This is another first for this site. It will feature a mini feature of a neat pump I lay eyes on in the wild. Enter the new segment "Pumped". On Air Pumps. Enjoy.

    The M3 is an iconic car; as I was going to a movie this week I spotted a beaut' of an M3 E36 in the lot. Careful not to show the lincense plate to protect the innocent. Here's some neat pictures of the first M3 to sport an inline six from the factory.
The puddles played a nice reflection peice to ad to the shots. 
You may be thinking this is a pretty mediocre excuse for a post, but in my hometown seeing something of this caliber in such a casual setting is rare enough. 
If I was here twenty minuets earlier. I would have had some stellar lighting as can be seen on the buildings in the backdrop. 
If you feel so inclined, feel free to share your spotted local city pumps below. 

Joshua Sewell

Instagram: josh_sewell_photo

No comments: