Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pumped: Monster 'Maro

The Camaro was one of the original muscle cars. With some hiccups in its past I defiantly think it has come full circle and holds true to its muscular roots even in its modern form.. this brings the second section on Air Pumps called "Pumped" a small peak of a rad ride I come across in the wild.
This beast is oozing with character, it's rare to find a modern car with so much personality. Like it or not, this pump makes an impact on its viewers. 
I believe the theme the owner was going for is a Landshark or Bigfoot.. or a bobcat or a cougar. Not really sure but I think it is some sort of land going fang sporting animal... as can be seen in the lower grill.. Menacing isn't it?
Adding to the animal theme the wheel nut spikes elude to some sort of claws... Hinting further to a Bobcat or Cougar. The Incurve wheels are on point with the theme. 
Any way you look at is this Camaro makes an impact. And maybe the owner isn't trying to resemble any kind of already known animal, maybe he's trying to show the Camaro for what he believes it to be a small vicious animal that eats mustangs... 

One thing I don't like about winter is literally all the road going cars are dirty, but in this particular case I feel it only ads to the breathtaking personality this car has. I'm waiting for the day I stumble across the owner and get a date for a more in depth shoot. 

Joshua Sewell

Instagram: josh_sewell_photo

*(Photos shot with an iPhone 4s) 

No comments: