Sunday, November 1, 2015

STOKED: STi GTO SILVIA

As I was walking home from visitin the sky tree on Halloween night I got off of my train and walked out of the subway to be greeted be three modified street cars. I took these snaps on my Iphone4s and for a four year old cell phone I'd say it did the job pretty well. Enjoy. 
Spotted the STi first of the three, looked lightly modified with some aftermarket wheels an exhaust and the oh so important rear window stickers. 
The Mistubishi GTO was next. In the states these are called 3000gt. It was looking clean and with the mismatched wheels I'm sure it's seen some spirited driving. 
The last but most certainly not least was this pretty looking Silvia s15. These are extremely few and far between in the states so it was most certainly worth getting stoked on. So keep in mind this is just the Pumps spotted on my way home all seen on the same street witching 5 min of each other. I might have to spend some more time on the road with the bigger camera and see what crosses my path. Until then and the full coverage of the D1 event. Happy pumping, see ya next time!

Joshua Sewell

Instagram: josh_sewell_photo

No comments: