Sunday, May 3, 2015

Dogwood Show & Shine: Camaro Super Sport



Here is the first more involved look into a variety of the beautiful pumps I found at the Dogwood Festival Show and Shine, of which I promised to follow up this post with. This Camaro was one of the cleanest at the show. 
I started shooting it once I finished my initial look around the show to avoid any bias I might have after going a while without seeing any real show cars. I came back to it and found out just how pristine of condition it was in.
 As I started shooting I began to notice the level of finish this car had, the engine bay, the paint, the interior, everything. After I took a snap of the engine, I moved to the front and started looking for a front quarter shot.
While taking a few shots the owner caught on and offered to shut the hood, to which I kindly agreed. I kept shooting, now with closed hood, and continued to take in the cleanliness of this iconic pumper of air.
 I approached the interior and noticed the clean and clear vinyl, dash, shift knob, and so on. I then stepped back and was about to move on when I saw this sticker on the quarter window. "Look all you want, but please don't touch"
Once I saw this, my level of appreciation for this car at this show rose even more. The sticker showed how much attention had been given to this car. Even the size of the sticker.. not to big, but enough to get your attention. Even the reflection of the photographer looks good.
The shot of the sticker was my last of the car, and after it, I took a minuet to simply take in the presence of what I was looking at.
I've always enjoyed a good looking classic muscle car, but after seeing this one I feel like I know even more, what a great example looks like..


Joshua Sewell

Instagram: josh_sewell_photo

No comments: