Friday, October 9, 2015

Joshuagraphy In Tokyo: First Impressions.


I arrived to the airport and made it through immigration fairly smoothly, I watched three movies on the plane. Mr. & Mrs. Smith San Andres and one other I can't remember because I was in and out if sleep. I met a Kat at the airport holding a sign that said KCP that made me happy. I followed him to a meeting point. With my two bags. We left there, got on a rail train, and I saw my first of real life Tokyo. The picture is one of two tickets I used to get home on the subway. We passed the Tokyo sky tree I'll try and get a pic on here soon. After the rail train we went through a series of subways and transfers. Having one suitcase and a backpack I felt like I was carrying way to much.  So if you ever decide to come to Tokyo. Either take a taxi and be willing to pay a bit more for it and take all he luggage you want, or pack a light as possible. It will be worth it. After the subways I met with my host sister and brother. My fellow student also don't home stay followed them through another series of subways. After the last one we all had a 15-20 min walk to the house we were staying at. We had a dinner of sushi and salad and chicken noodles and then hit the sack because both Kelly (my host brother) and I were dead tired. 

Until the next post,

-Josh. 


No comments: